Sabtu, 06 Juli 2013

Random

aaaaand, this is always happen. so lazy to post writing, in fact I have thousand words to say in my mind. been almost 3 months since the last time I post. many many many things happen that I really want to write it down especially about my experience in my last semester (8th semester). My days in Soepraoen Hospital (Clinical PreDI), Tajinan Village with new team. I was just done my final assignment presentation on last months, 26th June.  And now its about approaching my graduate gate. less than 1 months. Oh My Good! can't believe it honestly. 26th July will be the day of yudisium. aaaaak! waiit, If I count it down, its about less than 20 days left. fiuuuh~ can I make the time run slower so that I can enjoy the rest of my time as college  student? hehehe. But, no, I may not think like that. I should start thinking about what I am going to face after the yudisium. any suggestion guys? ;;)

1 komentar:

  1. find a job, study again to Master grade, make something special from your hobby or something that make one step closer to your dream.. and.. keep writing something nice in your blog..

    BalasHapus