Jumat, 31 Oktober 2014

Tidy Up Week

Hello Friday!
Assalamualaikum

The end of the week is coming. Days passed so fast lately. Every time I woke up in the morning it kept in my mind like "A new morning again already? Oh, days went so fast, didn't it". Time flies.

Look what I had been doing for this week. My week was fulfilled with many activities of cleaning and tidying up some messy stuffs in my home, like shoe cabinet, clothes closets, and refrigerator. I selected some clothes I will give to my relatives, the clothes that I don't want to use again and still in a good condition Cleaning shoe cabinet spent many of my time. It took almost 3 days only to finish re-arranging  shoe cabinet. So long time, huh? Because the cabinet save plenty of shoes, from sport shoes, casual flat shoes, high heels, sandals, and many more and all of them were not well organized. There are more than 60 shoes in the cabinet (not all of them are mine of course). Every time we needed the shoes, like for party, we had to open the shoe box one by one to find what shoes we need, because we cannot see the shoes from outside the box. It took many time because too many boxes to open.  yet frequently we need the shoes like in hurry. It made some shoes are rarely used, and other are very often.  Thus some of the shoes get broken. Oh so mubadzir, right?

Then, I've been thinking how to organize saving shoe boxes that make the shoes we wanted to wear is easily to find. The shoes can be seen from outside the box. Transparant box is nice idea, but the fact is that the transparant box will spent a lot of money for those many shoes.  Well, finally I know how to solve it. I took the picture of shoes one by one, then put the picture at the box, so the shoes we wanted is easily to find because they can be seen  outside, and it spent less money. Look at my cabinet now! :)

before
after

And that is what I do to my mom refri. We get the transparant box because we got nice price. Look how messy it was before, and after I re-arrange. Yeaay! :)
But you know what, when I open the refri, I found many foods that expand expired date. Oh I am so sad, that most of them are ingredients that I bought, like barbeque sauce, bolognaise sauces, thyme leafes, mustard, chocolate ganache,choclate from my friend in Germany (as the present of my 22nd brthday, I am so happy that dont want it finished soon, until it expired :( ). This is not good, next time when I wanna buy food  I should not make it throw useless.


refri door

1 komentar: